Monday, February 14, 2011

which way is my way?

We have all heard the arguements, it's a "hard climb to the top" or " it's a "long way down," ever wonder where you are?

I do.

I won't sit here and tell you that my journey has been an easy road traveled. If you truly know me, you might know 80% of the whole story. If you are a close friend 90%. I can count on one hand how many people know the whole story. Why?

Life might not be all you wanted, but it can be all you make of it. If you just give-up then why even try? In my opinion there are only two outcomes to any attempt success and all its glory, and failure but with out regrets! Hey, you tried!

I have been experiencing one of those days, you know the one where you swear its national "pick on you day." I contemplating throwing in the towel, biding everyone a good day, pulling the covers over me and trying all over again tomorrow. Instead I have forced myself to roll with the punches, take a deep breath and just go on.

Tomorrow I can try again.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment